Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

Foosball Love Story

The Candlelight Tavern is a small neighborhood bar near Washington Park in Denver, Colorado.  It's a great place to relax and unwind after a long work day.  One of the best parts of the bar is that it is a gamer's haven with foosball, pool, shuffle board, darts, bowling, and golden tee.  In December of 2003, I developed a love for the game of foosball.  That love intensified when I met my husband and he too shared my passion.  He first saw me at the foosball table and asked me to be his partner.  A few months later, we bought the foosball table we met on and now it sits in our entertainment room in the basement.  A few years later, my husband proposed where me met at a newer foosball table.  We love the Candlelight Tavern almost as much as foosball and I am so thankful for all the good fortune I have experienced because of foosball.  I am starting this blog as a way to honor the game I love and share the joy I have enperienced because of it.  In addition, I hope to promote this game and encourage more women to learn to play.

www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=53103743487

No comments:

Post a Comment